When you started your business, you knew there would be some administrative tasks that would need to get done. I’m sure you think of tax time as some sort of purgatory for business owners. You got a reprieve this year with the date being pushed out; however, that due date is now looming.
You started your business to help people and now the thought of getting your books in order for your CPA is causing you stress. The good news is – you don’t have to be in that purgatory state. Just imagine it – you get to tax time and your books are completely in order. You just have to fill out the tax organizer for your tax person – collect the documents and you are done. That’s not a fantasy—it can be your reality.
Sooter Consulting Inc. makes business bookkeeping just that easy. Here’s how:
- We bring your bookkeeping up-to-date
- We keep your books up-to-date with monthly financials
- If you have commission reports, we can gross your revenue up monthly
- We reconcile your broker 1099 with your books to ensure income is correct and verified
- We provide year-end reports or access to the QuickBooks file for your tax professional
- We answer questions from your tax professional about the business books
How would like to be having [insert your beverage of choice] on Tax Day rather than stressing about getting the last minute information to your CPA? Call us today at 408-413-0911 and schedule your free 30 minute consultation.